MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: SNY
|Mets||-1.5 (+103)||O 8.5 (-112)||-208|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-120)||U 8.5 (-113)||+174|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Butto (R) WSH: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Washington Nationals (7-14) enter Tuesday’s matchup with the New York Mets (14-9) following their 2-1 series victory over the Twins. The Mets, coming off of a series split against the Giants, are listed as -208 favorites for Game 1. The series begins at Citi Field, starting at 7:10 PM ET on SNY. Jose Butto will get the ball for New York while Washington will counter with Josiah Gray.
Mets vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets score the ninth-most runs in baseball (112 total, 4.9 per game).
- The Mets average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 14th in MLB action with 26 total home runs.
- New York’s .242 batting average ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Mets’ .339 on-base percentage ranks fifth-best in baseball.
- New York’s .393 slugging percentage is 16th in baseball.
- The Nationals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 26th with just 76 total runs (3.6 per game) this season.
- Washington’s 10 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- The Nationals’ .249 batting average ranks 13th in the league this season.
- Washington has the 18th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.315).
- The Nationals rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .341 this season.
Mets vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have been favored on the moneyline eight total times this season. They’ve finished 6-2 in those games.
- New York has played as moneyline favorites of -208 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Mets a 67.5% chance to win.
- New York has had an over/under set by bookmakers 12 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in five of those games (5-7-0).
- The Mets are 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nationals have won three, or 27.3%, of the 11 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Washington is 3-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +174 or more on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 36.5% chance to win.
- Washington and its opponents have gone over the total this season in three of its 11 opportunities.
- The Nationals are 7-4-0 ATS in their 11 games with a spread this season.
|Jose Butto (NYM)||Pitcher||Josiah Gray (WSH)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 4|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs with 10 and runs batted in with 23.
- Alonso is second in home runs and fourth in RBI among all batters in Major League Baseball.
- Brandon Nimmo’s batting average of .350 leads all New York hitters this season.
- Nimmo is 117th in home runs and 46th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Francisco Lindor has 19 hits this season and a slash line of .221/.333/.465.
- Jeff McNeil is batting .296 with an OBP of .418 and a slugging percentage of .407 this season.
- McNeil will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .444 with one homer in his last five games.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Jeimer Candelario has put up a team-best three home runs and 11 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Candelario’s home run total puts him 79th, and his RBI total ranks 77th.
- Keibert Ruiz is batting .275 with four doubles, a home run and five walks.
- Ruiz currently ranks 202nd in home runs and 148th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Ruiz brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a double and two RBI.
- Victor Robles leads the Nationals with a team-best batting average of .290.
- Alex Call is hitting .200 with a double, a home run and 11 walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!