MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mets||-1.5 (+100)||O 8.5 (-104)||-208|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-117)||U 8.5 (-121)||+174|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Senga (R) WSH: Gore (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (14-10) stumble into Wednesday’s matchup with the Washington Nationals (8-14) looking to break a three-game losing streak. The contest starts at 7:10 PM ET on MLB Network with the Mets listed as -208 favorites to right the ship. Kodai Senga takes the mound for New York while MacKenzie Gore is Washington’s starter for the contest.
Mets vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets rank 13th in runs scored with 112, 4.7 per game.
- The Mets rank 18th in MLB play with 26 total home runs.
- New York ranks 18th in the majors with a .238 batting average.
- The Mets rank seventh in baseball with an on-base percentage of .333.
- New York is 18th in baseball, slugging .385.
- The Nationals have scored 81 runs (just 3.7 per game) this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- Washington’s 11 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .251 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- Washington has an OBP of .320 this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Nationals rank 27th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .344 this season.
Mets vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have been the moneyline favorite nine total times this season. They’ve finished 6-3 in those games.
- New York has played as moneyline favorites of -208 or shorter in only two games this season, which it split 1-1.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Mets a 67.5% chance to win.
- New York has played in 13 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total five times (5-8-0).
- The Mets have gone 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 12 games this season and won four (33.3%) of those contests.
- Washington is 3-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +174 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 36.5% chance to win.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total in three of its 12 chances.
- The Nationals are 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
|Kodai Senga (NYM)||Pitcher||MacKenzie Gore (WSH)|
|3 – 0||W/L||2 – 1|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs with 10 and runs batted in with 23.
- Alonso ranks second in MLB in homers, and fifth in RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo leads New York in batting with a .349 average while slugging two homers and driving in 13 runs.
- Among all MLB hitters, Nimmo ranks 123rd in homers and 50th in RBI.
- Francisco Lindor has collected 20 base hits, an OBP of .330 and a slugging percentage of .456 this season.
- Lindor enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .190 during his last five games.
- Jeff McNeil is batting .282 with an OBP of .402 and a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Keibert Ruiz has a team-high batting average of .301.
- Ruiz’s home run total ranks 123rd in the big leagues, and he is 125th in RBI.
- Ruiz takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .400 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario has hit three home runs with 11 RBI. Both are team-highs.
- Among all MLB hitters, Candelario is 85th in home runs and 83rd in RBI.
- Victor Robles is batting .288 with three doubles, a triple and six walks.
- Alex Call is hitting .222 with a double, a home run and 13 walks.
- Call has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .267 with four walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!