MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Mets||-1.5 (+109)||O 9.5 (-107)||-147|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-128)||U 9.5 (-117)||+125|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Lucchesi (L) WSH: Williams (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (19-20) are set to take on the Washington Nationals (16-22) Saturday at 4:05 PM ET, airing on MASN. The Mets are listed as -147 favorites by sportsbooks, while the underdog Nationals have +125 odds for the contest. Joey Lucchesi will get the ball for New York while Washington will counter with Trevor Williams.
Mets vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets rank 24th in runs scored with 161, 4.1 per game.
- The Mets are 17th in MLB play with 41 total home runs.
- New York is 20th in the majors with a .237 batting average.
- The Mets’ .324 on-base percentage ranks 13th in baseball.
- New York ranks 21st in MLB, slugging .382.
- The Nationals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 151 total runs (4.0 per game) this season.
- Washington ranks 29th in Major League Baseball with just 24 home runs as a team.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .255 this season, which ranks 10th among MLB teams.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .318 this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Nationals rank 28th in the majors with a .358 team slugging percentage.
Mets vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have put together a 10-11 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 47.6% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -147 or shorter, New York has gone 6-9 (40%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Mets have an implied win probability of 59.5%.
- New York has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 11 times this season for an 11-16-0 record against the over/under.
- The Mets have put together an 8-19-0 record against the spread this season (covering only 29.6% of the time).
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 28 games this season and won 12 (42.9%) of those contests.
- Washington has entered 20 games this season as the underdog by +125 or more and is 10-10 in those contests.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 44.4% chance of a victory for the Nationals.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total in nine of its 28 chances.
- In 28 games with a spread this season, the Nationals are 19-9-0 ATS.
|Joey Lucchesi (NYM)||Pitcher||Trevor Williams (WSH)|
|1 – 0||W/L||1 – 1|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso is batting .234 this season with a team-high 13 home runs and 31 RBI.
- Alonso ranks first in MLB in home runs, and sixth in RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo leads New York in batting with a .317 average while slugging three homers and driving in 15 runs.
- Nimmo is 150th in homers and 125th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Nimmo enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .316 in his last five games.
- Francisco Lindor has collected 33 base hits, an OBP of .314 and a slugging percentage of .426 this season.
- Lindor is batting .244 with two homers over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Jeff McNeil is batting .273 with an OBP of .369 and a slugging percentage of .374 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Luis Garcia is hitting .258 with five doubles, a triple, three home runs and 10 walks.
- Garcia’s home run total ranks 150th in MLB, and he is 109th in RBI.
- Lane Thomas has hit four home runs with 18 RBI. Both lead his team.
- Thomas currently is 108th in homers and 76th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Alex Call is batting .238 with five doubles, three home runs and 17 walks.
- Joey Meneses is batting .287 to lead his team.
- Meneses brings a six-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .317 with a double, a home run, a walk and seven RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!