MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mets||-1.5 (+103)||O 8.5 (-140)||-196|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-120)||U 8.5 (+110)||+165|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Senga (R) WSH: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (47-54) are favorites (-196) on the moneyline when they square off against the Washington Nationals (43-59) Thursday at 7:10 PM ET, live on MLB Network. Kodai Senga gets the starting nod for New York while Josiah Gray is Washington’s starter for the contest.
Mets vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets have the No. 19 offense in MLB play scoring 4.4 runs per game (448 total runs).
- The Mets average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 11th in MLB play with 126 total home runs.
- New York’s .237 batting average ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Mets’ .316 on-base percentage is 19th in MLB.
- New York ranks 20th in MLB, slugging .399.
- The Nationals rank 22nd in the majors with 441 total runs scored this season.
- Washington ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 92 home runs as a team.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .261 this season, which ranks sixth among MLB teams.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .319 this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Nationals are 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
Mets vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets are 29-24 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 54.7% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -196 or shorter, New York has a 5-6 record (winning 45.5% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Mets have an implied win probability of 66.2%.
- New York has played in 81 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 36 times (36-45-0).
- The Mets have put together a 29-48-0 record against the spread this season (covering only 37.7% of the time).
- The Nationals have entered the game as underdogs 83 times this season and won 33, or 39.8%, of those games.
- Washington has a record of 14-13 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +165 on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have a 37.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 38 of its 84 games with a total this season.
- The Nationals are 47-41-0 against the spread this season.
|Kodai Senga (NYM)||Pitcher||Josiah Gray (WSH)|
|7 – 5||W/L||7 – 8|
Mets Key Hitters
- Francisco Lindor is batting .230 with 19 home runs and 62 RBI for New York this season.
- Of all batters in baseball, Lindor’s home run total places him 26th and his RBI tally ranks him 22nd.
- Pete Alonso is batting .216 this season with a team-high 28 home runs and 68 RBI.
- Alonso is third in home runs and 12th in RBI this year.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .260 to lead New York, while adding 15 homers and 47 runs batted in this season.
- Jeff McNeil has 90 hits and an OBP of .325 to go with a slugging percentage of .323 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas leads the Nationals in home runs (16), runs batted in (54) and has put up a team-high batting average of .293.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Thomas ranks 49th in homers and 54th in RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario’s 16 home runs are a team-high mark.
- Candelario currently ranks 49th in homers and 59th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Luis Garcia is batting .263 with 12 doubles, four triples, five home runs and 21 walks.
- C.J. Abrams is batting .256 with 18 doubles, four triples, 10 home runs and 15 walks.
- Abrams has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .238 with a double, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!