MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 1:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Yankees||-1.5 (+123)||O 8.5 (-126)||-163|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-144)||U 8.5 (-101)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: King (R) WSH: Corbin (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Coming off a three-homer game last time out, Aaron Judge leads the New York Yankees (61-65) into action as -163 favorites against the Washington Nationals (58-69). First pitch from Yankee Stadium is set for 1:05 PM ET Thursday, live on YES. Michael King will get the ball for New York while Washington will counter with Patrick Corbin.
Yankees vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees have the No. 24 offense in MLB play scoring 4.2 runs per game (533 total runs).
- The Yankees average 1.4 home runs per game to rank seventh in baseball with 173 total home runs.
- New York has the second-worst batting average in MLB (.229).
- The Yankees are 26th in MLB with a .304 on-base percentage.
- New York’s .400 slugging percentage ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Nationals rank 20th in the majors with 555 total runs scored this season.
- Washington ranks 29th in Major League Baseball with just 116 home runs as a team.
- The Nationals’ .259 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Washington has the 16th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.319).
- The Nationals are 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .401 this season.
Yankees vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have put together a 35-31 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 53% of those games).
- New York has gone 17-6 (winning 73.9% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -163 or shorter.
- The Yankees have an implied moneyline win probability of 62% in this matchup.
- New York has played in 105 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 57 times (57-48-0).
- The Yankees have a 51-60-0 record ATS this season (covering 45.9% of the time).
- The Nationals have won 45, or 42.9%, of the 105 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Washington has a record of 30-31 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +139 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 41.8% chance to win.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 47 of its 108 games with a total this season.
- The Nationals have an ATS record of 62-51-0 in 113 games with a spread this season.
|Michael King (NYY)||Pitcher||Patrick Corbin (WSH)|
|3 – 5||W/L||8 – 11|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres leads New York with a batting average of .265. He’s also hit 19 home runs with 50 RBI.
- Torres is 59th in homers and 113th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Judge is batting .279 this season with a team-high 27 home runs and 54 RBI.
- Anthony Volpe has 90 hits this season and a slash line of .216/.292/.393.
- Harrison Bader is batting .254 with an OBP of .292 and a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas paces the Nationals with 20 home runs and 69 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-high batting average of .286.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Thomas is 44th in homers and 35th in RBI.
- Joey Meneses’ 69 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
- Meneses ranks 157th among batters in the majors in homers, and 35th in RBI.
- Keibert Ruiz is hitting .261 with 19 doubles, 15 home runs and 28 walks.
- Ruiz enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- C.J. Abrams has 22 doubles, four triples, 13 home runs and 20 walks while hitting .250.
- Abrams takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .190 with two home runs and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!