MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Nick Allen and the Oakland Athletics face the Detroit Tigers (with Eduardo Rodriguez on the hill). First pitch at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum is scheduled for 4:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Nick Allen Props
- Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA
Nick Allen Stats
- Allen has collected 59 hits this season and has an OBP of .252. He’s slugging .269 on the year.
- He has recorded a hit in 46 of 90 games this year (51.1%), including eight multi-hit efforts (8.9%).
- He has left the park in 3.3% of his games in 2023, and 1.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Allen has picked up an RBI in 11 games this year (12.2%), including multiple RBI in three of them (3.3%).
Tigers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Tigers’ 8.6 K/9 rate ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Tigers’ 4.38 team ERA ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Tigers rank 12th in baseball in home runs given up with 183 (1.2 per game).
- Rodriguez (11-9) will take the mound for the Tigers, his 25th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.57, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .232 in 24 games this season.
Allen’s recent games
- vs. Tigers on September 23: 1-for-2, 2 R, 1 BB
- vs. Tigers on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Tigers on September 21: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Mariners on September 19: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Mariners on September 18: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Padres on September 17: 1-for-3
- vs. Padres on September 16: 1-for-4, 1 R
- vs. Padres on September 15: 0-for-2
- at Astros on September 12: 2-for-4
- at Astros on September 11: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K