MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nicholas Castellanos and the Philadelphia Phillies will face starting pitcher Charlie Morton and the Atlanta Braves on Monday at 1:05 PM ET at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Nicholas Castellanos Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Nicholas Castellanos Stats
- Castellanos has collected 152 hits this season and has an OBP of .308. He’s slugging .456 on the year.
- Castellanos is 53rd in MLB in home runs, and 19th in RBI.
- He currently ranks 49th in batting average, 117th in on base percentage, and 56th in slugging among qualifying hitters.
- In 95 of 139 games this year (68.3%), he has picked up a hit. In 43 of those games, he had more than one hit (30.9%).
- He has cleared the fence in 13.7% of his games in 2023, and 3.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Castellanos has picked up an RBI in 54 games this year (38.8%), including multiple RBI in 21 of them (15.1%).
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate put together by the Braves pitching staff leads the majors.
- The Braves own a 3.89 team ERA that ranks fourth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Braves hurlers have combined to surrender 152 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the second-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Braves’ Morton (14-11) will make his 28th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 39-year-old’s 3.32 ERA ranks 12th, 1.385 WHIP ranks 45th, and 10 K/9 ranks 11th.
Castellanos’ recent games
- vs. Marlins on September 10: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Marlins on September 9: 2-for-3, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Marlins on September 8: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Padres on September 6: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Padres on September 5: 0-for-4
- at Padres on September 4: 1-for-5, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Brewers on September 3: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Brewers on September 2: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Brewers on September 1: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Angels on August 30: 3-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!