MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nicholas Castellanos will aim for his 30th homer of the season when the Philadelphia Phillies match up against starting pitcher Spencer Strider and the Atlanta Braves on October 7 at 6:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Nicholas Castellanos Props
- Day: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -117)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -117)
Nicholas Castellanos Stats
- Castellanos leads Philadelphia in runs batted in (106) this season. He’s batting .272 while slugging .476.
- Among all MLB hitters, Castellanos ranks 30th in home runs and eighth in RBI.
- Among qualifiers, he ranks 41st in batting average, 111th in on-base percentage, and 35th in slugging.
- In 68.6% of his 159 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 49 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 159 games he has played this year, he’s went deep in 25 of them (15.7%), and in 4.3% of his plate appearances.
- Castellanos has picked up an RBI in 64 games this season (40.3%), including multiple RBI in 26 of them (16.4%).
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Braves staff is second in baseball with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Braves’ 4.18 team ERA ranks 15th in MLB.
- Braves pitchers have allowed 187 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 11th in the league.
- The Braves will send Strider (20-5) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 24-year-old’s 3.91 ERA ranks 29th, 1.093 WHIP ranks ninth, and 13.5 K/9 ranks first.
Castellanos’ recent games
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on October 1: 0-for-3
- at Mets on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 23: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 21: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!