MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Nicholas Castellanos will aim for his 30th homer of the year for the Philadelphia Phillies against Max Fried and the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park. First pitch is at 6:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Nicholas Castellanos Props
- Day: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Nicholas Castellanos Stats
- Castellanos is a key run producer for Philadelphia with a .272 average, 29 homers and 106 RBI.
- Of all MLB batters, Castellanos is 30th in homers and eighth in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 41st in batting average, 111th in on-base percentage, and 35th in slugging.
- In 68.1% of his games this year (109 of 160), he has collected at least one hit, and in 49 of those contests (30.6%) he recorded at least two hits.
- Looking at the 160 games he has played this season, he’s went deep in 25 of them (15.6%), and in 4.3% of his plate appearances.
- Castellanos has knocked in at least one run in 40.0% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 16.3% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in 12 contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks second-best in baseball.
- The Braves sport a 4.18 team ERA that ranks 15th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Braves pitchers have allowed 187 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 11th in baseball.
- Fried (8-1) will take to the mound for the Braves and make his 15th start of the season.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in 14 games this season with an ERA of 2.55, a 4.44 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.133.
Castellanos’ recent games
- at Braves on October 7: 0-for-4
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on October 1: 0-for-3
- at Mets on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 23: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!