MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nicholas Castellanos will aim for his 30th homer of the year when the Philadelphia Phillies match up against starting pitcher Bryce Elder and the Atlanta Braves on October 11 at 5:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Nicholas Castellanos Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -222)
Nicholas Castellanos Stats
- Castellanos is a key run producer for Philadelphia with a .272 average, 29 homers and 106 RBI.
- Castellanos is 30th in baseball in home runs, and eighth in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 40th, his on-base percentage ranks 111th, and he is 35th in the league in slugging.
- In 68.3% of his 161 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 50 multi-hit games.
- In 15.5% of his games this year, he has hit a long ball. He’s cleared the fence in 4.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Castellanos has tallied an RBI in 64 games this season (39.8%), including 26 games with more than one RBI (16.1%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 12 contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks second-best in MLB.
- The Braves sport a 4.14 team ERA that ranks 15th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves rank 11th in baseball in home runs given up with 187 (1.2 per game).
- The Braves will hand the ball to Elder (12-4) for his 32nd start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 24-year-old’s 3.81 ERA ranks 26th, 1.277 WHIP ranks 34th, and 6.6 K/9 ranks 41st.
Castellanos’ recent games
- at Braves on October 9: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Braves on October 7: 0-for-4
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on October 1: 0-for-3
- at Mets on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 23: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!