MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nicholas Castellanos will hope to hit his 30th homer of the year when the Philadelphia Phillies face starting pitcher Spencer Strider and the Atlanta Braves on October 12 at 8:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Nicholas Castellanos Props
- Day: Thursday, October 12, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -117)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -117)
Nicholas Castellanos Stats
- Castellanos is a key run producer for Philadelphia with a .272 average, 29 homers and 106 RBI.
- Castellanos ranks 30th in home runs and eighth in RBI this year.
- He currently ranks 40th in batting average, 111th in on base percentage, and 35th in slugging among qualifying hitters.
- In 68.5% of his 162 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 51 multi-hit games.
- In 26 games this season, he has hit a home run (16.0% of his games). He’s also homered in 4.3% of his plate appearances.
- Castellanos has knocked in at least one run in 40.1% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 16.7% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in 12 contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks second-best in MLB.
- The Braves sport a 4.14 team ERA that ranks 15th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Braves pitchers have given up 187 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 11th in the league.
- The Braves’ Strider (20-5) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 24-year-old’s 3.86 ERA ranks 27th, 1.093 WHIP ranks ninth, and 13.5 K/9 ranks first.
Castellanos’ recent games
- vs. Braves on October 11: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Braves on October 9: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Braves on October 7: 0-for-4
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on October 1: 0-for-3
- at Mets on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!