MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Nicholas Castellanos will hope to hit his 30th home run of the year for the Philadelphia Phillies against Merrill Kelly and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 5:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Nicholas Castellanos Props
- Day: Monday, October 23, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -175)
Nicholas Castellanos Stats
- Castellanos is a key run producer for Philadelphia with a .272 average, 29 homers and 106 RBI.
- Castellanos ranks 30th in homers and eighth in RBI in the majors.
- He ranks 40th in batting average, 111th in on base percentage, and 35th in slugging in MLB.
- He has gotten a hit in 113 of 168 games this year (67.3%), including 52 multi-hit efforts (31.0%).
- He has hit a long ball in 16.7% of his games in 2023 (28 of 168), leaving the yard in 4.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Castellanos has produced at least one RBI in 40.5% of his games this season (68 of 168), with more than one RBI 28 times (16.7%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in 12 contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff is 22nd in MLB with a K/9 of 8.5.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.48.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have surrendered 197 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 17th in baseball.
- Kelly (12-8) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 31st start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 35-year-old’s 3.29 ERA ranks 11th, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 16th.
Castellanos’ recent games
- at Diamondbacks on October 21: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on October 20: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Diamondbacks on October 19: 0-for-3, 3 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 17: 0-for-2, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 16: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Braves on October 12: 3-for-3, 2 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on October 11: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Braves on October 9: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Braves on October 7: 0-for-4
- vs. Marlins on October 4: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K