MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Nicholas Castellanos will aim for his 30th home run of the season for the Philadelphia Phillies versus Brandon Pfaadt and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 8:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Nicholas Castellanos Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -192)
Nicholas Castellanos Stats
- Castellanos leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 106 while batting .272 with 29 homers.
- Castellanos is 30th in home runs and eighth in RBI this season.
- He currently ranks 40th in batting average, 111th in on base percentage, and 35th in slugging among qualified hitters.
- In 66.9% of his games this season (113 of 169), he has collected at least one hit, and in 52 of those contests (30.8%) he recorded multiple hits.
- He has cleared the fence in 16.6% of his games in 2023, and 4.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 40.2% of his games this season, Castellanos has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 16.6% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 12 contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks’ 8.5 K/9 rate ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks’ 4.48 team ERA ranks 20th in MLB.
- Diamondbacks hurlers have combined to rank 17th in baseball in home runs allowed (197 total, 1.2 per game).
- Pfaadt (3-9) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 19th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to a 5.72 ERA this season with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.4 walks per nine across 19 games.
Castellanos’ recent games
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 23: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Diamondbacks on October 21: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on October 20: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Diamondbacks on October 19: 0-for-3, 3 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 17: 0-for-2, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on October 16: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Braves on October 12: 3-for-3, 2 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on October 11: 2-for-4, 2 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Braves on October 9: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Braves on October 7: 0-for-4
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!