MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Philadelphia Phillies, including Nicholas Castellanos, will match up against Jesus Luzardo and the Miami Marlins on July 9 at 1:40 PM ET at LoanDepot park.
Game Info and Nicholas Castellanos Props
- Day: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -238)
Nicholas Castellanos Stats
- Castellanos leads Philadelphia in batting with a .304 average while slugging 13 homers and driving in 55 runs.
- Castellanos ranks 56th in home runs and 22nd in RBI in the majors.
- Among the qualified, he ranks ninth in batting average, 43rd in on-base percentage, and 20th in slugging.
- In 60 of 86 games this season (69.8%), he has picked up a hit. In 32 of those games, he had more than one hit (37.2%).
- He has hit a long ball in 11 games this season (12.8%), going yard in 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Castellanos has tallied an RBI in 33 games this year (38.4%), including 13 games with more than one RBI (15.1%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Marlins staff is fourth in MLB with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins’ 4.10 team ERA ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Marlins rank 12th in baseball in home runs allowed with 98 (1.1 per game).
- Luzardo (7-5) will take to the mound for the Marlins and make his 19th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 25-year-old ranks 22nd in ERA (3.32), 28th in WHIP (1.155), and 11th in K/9 (10.5).
Castellanos’ recent games
- at Marlins on July 8: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Marlins on July 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Rays on July 6: 0-for-5, 2 K
- at Rays on July 5: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Rays on July 4: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Nationals on July 2: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Nationals on July 1: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Nationals on June 30: 1-for-4, 2 K, 1 SB
- at Cubs on June 29: 0-for-4
- at Cubs on June 28: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!