MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Nicholas Castellanos will hope to hit his 30th home run of the season for the Philadelphia Phillies against Jesus Luzardo and the Miami Marlins at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 8:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Nicholas Castellanos Props
- Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +135)
Nicholas Castellanos Stats
- Castellanos is a key run producer for Philadelphia with a .272 average, 29 homers and 106 RBI.
- Castellanos is 30th in home runs and eighth in RBI among all batters this season.
- He currently ranks 41st in batting average, 110th in on base percentage, and 35th in slugging among qualifying hitters.
- He has picked up a hit in 108 of 157 games this season, including multiple hits in 48 contests.
- He has cleared the fence in 15.9% of his games in 2023, and 4.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Castellanos has produced an RBI in 63 games this season (40.1%), including 26 multi-RBI outings (16.6%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 12 contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Marlins staff is fifth in MLB with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins sport a 4.28 team ERA that ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Marlins rank 14th in baseball in home runs given up with 191 (1.2 per game).
- The Marlins will send Luzardo (10-9) to the mound for his 32nd start this season.
- The 26-year-old’s 3.89 ERA ranks 28th, 1.249 WHIP ranks 28th, and 10.4 K/9 ranks eighth among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Castellanos’ recent games
- at Mets on October 1: 0-for-3
- at Mets on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 23: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 21: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI
- at Braves on September 20: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Braves on September 19: 0-for-3, 3 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!