MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Nicholas Castellanos will aim for his 30th home run of the year for the Philadelphia Phillies versus Braxton Garrett and the Miami Marlins at Citizens Bank Park. First pitch is at 8:08 PM ET.
Game Info and Nicholas Castellanos Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 8:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Nicholas Castellanos Stats
- Castellanos is a key run producer for Philadelphia with a .272 average, 29 homers and 106 RBI.
- Castellanos is 30th in homers and eighth in RBI in the majors.
- His batting average ranks 41st among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 111th, and he is 35th in the league in slugging.
- He has gotten a hit in 109 of 158 games this season (69.0%), racking up at least two hits on 49 occasions (31.0%).
- In 25 games this season, he has hit a long ball (15.8% of his games). He’s also homered in 4.3% of his plate appearances.
- Castellanos has knocked in at least one run in 40.5% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 16.5% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in 12 contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Marlins staff ranks fifth in baseball with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins have the 18th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.28.
- Marlins hurlers have combined to rank 14th in baseball in home runs allowed (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- Garrett (9-7) will take to the mound for the Marlins and make his 31st start of the season.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.66, a 5.38 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.146 in 31 games this season.
Castellanos’ recent games
- vs. Marlins on October 3: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on October 1: 0-for-3
- at Mets on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 23: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 21: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI
- at Braves on September 20: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!