MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nicholas Castellanos will aim for his 30th home run of the season when the Philadelphia Phillies face starting pitcher Tylor Megill and the New York Mets on September 29 at 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Nicholas Castellanos Props
- Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNY
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -200)
Nicholas Castellanos Stats
- Castellanos is a key run producer for Philadelphia with a .273 average, 29 homers and 106 RBI.
- Castellanos ranks 28th in home runs and seventh in RBI among all batters this season.
- He currently ranks 39th in batting average, 108th in on base percentage, and 33rd in slugging among qualified hitters.
- He has picked up a hit in 107 of 155 games this season, including multiple hits in 48 contests.
- He has gone deep in 25 games this season (16.1%), going yard in 4.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Castellanos has produced an RBI in 63 games this year (40.6%), including 26 multi-RBI outings (16.8%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 12 contests.
Mets Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Mets pitching staff is 13th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.9.
- The Mets sport a 4.34 team ERA that ranks 19th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Mets rank 14th in baseball in home runs allowed with 187 (1.2 per game).
- The Mets will send Megill (8-8) to the mound for his 25th start this season.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.92, a 1.75 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.622 in 24 games this season.
Castellanos’ recent games
- vs. Pirates on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 26: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Mets on September 24: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Mets on September 23: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 22: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Mets on September 21: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI
- at Braves on September 20: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Braves on September 19: 0-for-3, 3 K
- at Braves on September 18: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on September 17: 1-for-3, 2 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!