MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nico Hoerner and the Chicago Cubs will face starting pitcher Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre on Friday at 7:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Nico Hoerner Props
- Day: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +130)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +800)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -114)
Nico Hoerner Stats
- Hoerner leads Chicago in runs batted in (58) this season. He’s batting .277 while slugging .395.
- Among qualifying batters, his batting average ranks 34th, his on-base percentage ranks 67th, and he is 108th in the league in slugging.
- In 78 of 106 games this season (73.6%), he has recorded a hit. In 35 of those games, he had more than one hit (33.0%).
- He has gone deep in 7.5% of his games this year, including 1.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Hoerner has delivered an RBI in 34 of 106 games this year, with multiple RBI in 16 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Blue Jays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Blue Jays staff ranks fourth in baseball with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays own a 3.73 team ERA that is No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers have given up 140 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 18th in the league.
- Berrios (9-7) will take to the mound for the Blue Jays and make his 24th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 29-year-old ranks 19th in ERA (3.38), 27th in WHIP (1.191), and 35th in K/9 (8.5).
Hoerner’s recent games
- at Mets on August 9: 1-for-3, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Mets on August 8: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Mets on August 7: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Braves on August 6: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Braves on August 5: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Reds on August 3: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 K
- vs. Reds on August 2: 1-for-6, 2 R, 2 K
- vs. Reds on August 1: 3-for-6, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- vs. Reds on July 31: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on July 30: 0-for-4
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!