MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Nico Hoerner and the Chicago Cubs take on the Chicago White Sox (with Lance Lynn on the mound) at Guaranteed Rate Field. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Nico Hoerner Props
- Day: Wednesday, July 26, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +750)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Nico Hoerner Stats
- Hoerner is a key run producer for Chicago with a .279 average, seven homers and 55 RBI.
- Hoerner ranks 192nd in home runs and 45th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Among the qualified hitters, he ranks 31st in batting average, 67th in on-base percentage, and 110th in slugging.
- In 68 of 92 games this year (73.9%), he has picked up a hit. In 31 of those games, he had more than one hit (33.7%).
- He has hit a home run in 7.6% of his games in 2023 (seven of 92), leaving the yard in 1.7% of his trips to the dish.
- Hoerner has delivered an RBI in 32 of 92 games this season, with multiple RBI in 15 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
White Sox Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The White Sox staff is first in MLB with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The White Sox’s 4.61 team ERA ranks 24th in MLB.
- White Sox pitchers have allowed 143 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (third-most in baseball).
- Lynn (6-9) will take to the mound for the White Sox and make his 21st start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 36-year-old’s 6.18 ERA ranks 62nd, 1.443 WHIP ranks 54th, and 10.9 K/9 ranks sixth.
Hoerner’s recent games
- at White Sox on July 25: 3-for-5, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 2 SB
- vs. Cardinals on July 23: 1-for-4
- vs. Cardinals on July 22: 3-for-4, 3 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Cardinals on July 21: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Cardinals on July 20: 0-for-3, 2 BB
- vs. Nationals on July 19: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on July 18: 3-for-6, 2 R, 2 RBI
- vs. Nationals on July 17: 0-for-5, 3 K
- vs. Red Sox on July 16: 1-for-3, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Red Sox on July 15: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!