MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nolan Arenado is on a 10-game hitting streak as the St. Louis Cardinals match up against starting pitcher JP Sears and the Oakland Athletics on Monday at 7:45 PM ET.
Game Info and Nolan Arenado Props
- Day: Monday, August 14, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +260)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -114)
Nolan Arenado Stats
- Arenado is batting .287 with 24 home runs and 82 RBI, all three of which rank first for St. Louis this season.
- Arenado is 16th in home runs and eighth in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among the qualified hitters, he ranks 17th in batting average, 62nd in on-base percentage, and 18th in slugging.
- Arenado will look to extend his 10-game hit streak. Over the course of his last games, he’s batting .381 with one homer.
- He has collected a hit in 81 of 112 games this year (72.3%), with multiple hits in 35 games (31.3%).
- He has cleared the fence in 19.6% of his games in 2023, and 5% of his trips to the plate.
- Arenado has produced an RBI in 47 games this year (42.0%), including 21 multi-RBI outings (18.8%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
Athletics Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Athletics pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.2.
- The Athletics’ 5.77 team ERA ranks last in baseball.
- Athletics hurlers combine to give up the fifth-most home runs in MLB (159 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Athletics will hand the ball to Sears (2-9) for his 24th start of the season.
- The 27-year-old’s 4.15 ERA ranks 38th, 1.114 WHIP ranks 15th, and 8.4 K/9 ranks 35th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Arenado’s recent games
- at Royals on August 12: 3-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Royals on August 11: 1-for-5, 1 R
- at Rays on August 10: 2-for-4, 2 R
- at Rays on August 9: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Rays on August 8: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Rockies on August 6: 1-for-3, 2 BB
- vs. Rockies on August 5: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Rockies on August 4: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Twins on August 2: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Twins on August 1: 1-for-4, 1 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!