MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Thursday, Nolan Gorman and the St. Louis Cardinals play the Miami Marlins (with Eury Perez on the hill). First pitch at LoanDepot park is scheduled for 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Nolan Gorman Props
- Day: Thursday, July 6, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -129)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -129)
Nolan Gorman Stats
- Gorman leads St. Louis in home runs with 17 while driving in 51 runs and slugging .467.
- Of all MLB hitters, Gorman is 20th in home runs and 26th in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 120th, his on-base percentage ranks 99th, and he is 45th in the league in slugging.
- In 58.4% of his games this year (45 of 77), he has collected at least one hit, and in 12 of those contests (15.6%) he recorded at least two hits.
- Looking at the 77 games he has played this season, he’s hit a long ball in 15 of them (19.5%), and in 5.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 27 tilts this season (35.1%), Gorman has notched an RBI, and in 14 of those games (18.2%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.5 K/9 rate put together by the Marlins pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Marlins have the 15th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.13.
- Marlins pitchers have surrendered 94 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game, ranking them 12th in baseball.
- The Marlins will hand the ball to Perez (5-2) for his 11th start of the season.
- The 20-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 2.47, a 3.6 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.120.
Gorman’s recent games
- at Marlins on July 5: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Marlins on July 4: 0-for-1
- at Marlins on July 3: 0-for-1
- vs. Yankees on July 2: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Yankees on July 1: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Yankees on July 1: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on June 29: 0-for-3
- vs. Astros on June 28: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on June 25: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Nationals on June 21: 1-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!