MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Thursday, Nolan Gorman will return to action for the St. Louis Cardinals versus Jose Quintana and the New York Mets at Busch Stadium. First pitch is at 7:15 PM ET.
Game Info and Nolan Gorman Props
- Day: Thursday, August 17, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Nolan Gorman Stats
- Gorman has 86 hits and an OBP of .328 to go with a slugging percentage of .487 this season.
- Gorman ranks 18th in MLB in home runs, and 35th in RBI.
- His batting average ranks 110th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 74th, and he is 28th in the league in slugging.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 59.2% of his games this season (61 of 103), picking up multiple hits 19 times (18.4%).
- He has homered in 20 games this season (19.4%), going yard in 5.9% of his plate appearances.
- In 35 tilts this year (34.0%), Gorman has notched an RBI, and in 19 of those games (18.4%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Mets Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Mets pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.8.
- The Mets’ 4.56 team ERA ranks 21st in MLB.
- Mets pitchers have given up 152 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game, ranking them 22nd in baseball.
- The Mets’ Quintana (0-4) will make his sixth start of the season.
- The 34-year-old has pitched to a 3.03 ERA this season with 6.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3 walks per nine across five games.
Gorman’s recent games
- at Royals on August 12: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Royals on August 11: 0-for-2, 2 R, 2 K, 2 BB
- at Rays on August 10: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Rays on August 9: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- at Rays on August 8: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Rockies on August 6: 1-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Rockies on August 5: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Rockies on August 4: 3-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Twins on August 2: 0-for-2, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on July 29: 0-for-2, 1 K, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!