MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The St. Louis Cardinals, Nolan Gorman included, will face Dean Kremer and the Baltimore Orioles at 6:35 PM ET on Monday at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Game Info and Nolan Gorman Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -138)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -138)
Nolan Gorman Stats
- Gorman leads St. Louis in home runs with 27 while driving in 76 runs and slugging .480.
- Gorman ranks 23rd in home runs and 44th in RBI this year.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 121st in batting average, 82nd in on-base percentage, and 35th in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 67 games this season (of 116 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 22 of those games.
- In 22 games this season, he has gone deep (19.0% of his games). He’s also homered in 5.9% of his plate appearances.
- Gorman has knocked in at least one run in 33.6% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 19.0% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in 10 contests.
Orioles Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Orioles has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Orioles have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.04.
- Orioles pitchers have been tagged for the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (160 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Orioles will hand the ball to Kremer (12-5) for his 29th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 4.07 ERA ranks 34th, 1.287 WHIP ranks 37th, and 8.1 K/9 ranks 34th.
Gorman’s recent games
- at Reds on September 9: 2-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Reds on September 8: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Braves on September 7: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 BB
- at Braves on September 6: 1-for-4, 3 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Braves on September 5: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Pirates on September 3: 1-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 2: 0-for-4
- vs. Pirates on September 1: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on August 29: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Padres on August 28: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!