MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nolan Gorman and the St. Louis Cardinals will match up against starter Dylan Coleman and the Kansas City Royals on Friday at 8:10 PM ET at Kauffman Stadium.
Game Info and Nolan Gorman Props
- Day: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Nolan Gorman Stats
- Gorman’s 24 home runs are most among St. Louis batters. He’s driven in 67 runs this season while slugging .493.
- Gorman is 16th in homers and 29th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 110th in batting average, 92nd in on-base percentage, and 24th in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 60 of 101 games this season, including multiple hits in 19 contests.
- He has hit a long ball in 19.8% of his games this season, including 6.1% of his trips to the plate.
- In 34.7% of his games this season, Gorman has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 18.8% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Royals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The eight K/9 rate compiled by the Royals pitching staff ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Royals have put up the 28th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.11).
- The Royals rank 20th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 141 (1.2 per game).
- The Royals will send Coleman to the mound for his first start this season.
- He has pitched in 17 games this season with an ERA of 10.05, a 1.21 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of 2.093.
Gorman’s recent games
- at Rays on August 10: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Rays on August 9: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- at Rays on August 8: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Rockies on August 6: 1-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Rockies on August 5: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Rockies on August 4: 3-for-5, 2 R, 2 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Twins on August 2: 0-for-2, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on July 29: 0-for-2, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Cubs on July 28: 1-for-4, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Cubs on July 27: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!