MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nolan Schanuel and the Los Angeles Angels will match up against starter Paul Blackburn and the Oakland Athletics at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on Saturday at 4:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Nolan Schanuel Props
- Day: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -333)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +850)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Nolan Schanuel Stats
- Schanuel is batting .293 with an OBP of .431 and a slugging percentage of .317 this season.
- In 10 of 11 games this season (90.9%), he has reached base via hit. That includes multiple hits on two occasions.
- He has yet to hit a home run in 11 games this season.
- Schanuel has picked up an RBI twice this season, but he doesn’t have any multi-RBI games.
Athletics Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Athletics pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.3.
- The Athletics own a 5.69 team ERA that ranks last across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Athletics allow the fifth-most homers in the majors (184 total, 1.4 per game).
- The Athletics will hand the ball to Blackburn (3-4) for his 16th start of the season.
- The 29-year-old has pitched to a 4.15 ERA this season with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.1 walks per nine across 16 games.
Schanuel’s recent games against Athletics
- at Athletics on September 1: 0-for-4, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!