MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 1:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Orioles||-1.5 (-120)||O 8.5 (-188)||-238|
|Athletics||+1.5 (+103)||U 8.5 (+152)||+198|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Irvin (L) OAK: Oller (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles will take the field against the Oakland Athletics (3-9) on Thursday. The game begins at 1:05 PM ET on MLB Network, with the Orioles listed as -238 favorites on the moneyline. Baltimore’s Cole Irvin and Oakland’s Adam Oller have been named the starters for this contest.
Orioles vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles score the sixth-most runs in baseball (66 total, 5.5 per game).
- The Orioles rank fourth in MLB play with 18 home runs. They average 1.5 per game.
- Baltimore has the 15th-ranked batting average in MLB (.246).
- The Orioles rank 10th in MLB with a .335 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore is sixth in MLB, slugging .445.
- The Athletics have scored the 27th-most runs in the league this season with just 44 (3.7 per game).
- Oakland’s 11 home runs rank 23rd in Major League Baseball.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .228 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Oakland is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 28th with an OBP of .297.
- The Athletics rank 24th in the majors with a .358 team slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Baltimore has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -238 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Orioles’ implied win probability is 70.4%.
- Oddsmakers have set a total in just two of Baltimore’s games so far this season. It went over the total on both.
- The Orioles have had a run line set for just two outings this season, and went 1-1-0 ATS.
- The Athletics have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Oakland has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +198 odds on it winning this game.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 33.6% chance of a victory for the Athletics.
- Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in both tries this season.
- The Athletics have played two games with a spread this season and split those games 1-1 ATS.
|Cole Irvin (BAL)||Pitcher||Adam Oller (OAK)|
|0 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs with five and runs batted in with 18.
- Mountcastle is second in homers and first in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Adley Rutschman’s batting average of .391 leads all Baltimore hitters this season.
- Rutschman ranks 21st in home runs and 45th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Rutschman enters this game on a six-game hit streak. He’s hitting .563 in his last five outings with two homers.
- Austin Hays has collected 13 base hits, an OBP of .348 and a slugging percentage of .628 this season.
- Cedric Mullins has eight hits and an OBP of .260 to go with a slugging percentage of .333 this season.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Ramon Laureano has collected a team-high two home runs.
- Laureano is 54th in home runs and 156th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Laureano brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .294 with two doubles, a triple, a walk and an RBI.
- Tony Kemp is hitting .227 with two doubles and six walks.
- Kemp ranks 230th in homers and 156th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Kemp has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .227 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Jace Peterson leads the Athletics with seven runs batted in.
- Peterson brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .368 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Esteury Ruiz is batting .243 with three doubles and three walks.
- Ruiz heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .267 with an RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!