MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 6:35 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Orioles||-1.5 (+109)||O 9.5 (+147)||-196|
|Athletics||+1.5 (-128)||U 9.5 (-181)||+165|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Rodriguez (R) OAK: Muller (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (5-5), led by Adley Rutschman on a two-game home run streak, are -196 favorites on the moneyline to defeat the Oakland Athletics (2-8). First pitch is set for 6:35 PM ET Tuesday, live from Oriole Park at Camden Yards and airing on MASN. Baltimore’s Grayson Rodriguez gets the start, and he’ll go against Oakland’s Kyle Muller.
Orioles vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles have the No. 12 offense in MLB play scoring 5.0 runs per game (50 total runs).
- The Orioles rank fifth-best in MLB action with 15 total home runs.
- Baltimore’s .236 batting average ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Orioles are 17th in baseball with a .325 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore is eighth in baseball with a .432 slugging percentage.
- The Athletics are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 29th with just 28 total runs (2.8 per game) this season.
- Oakland ranks 25th in Major League Baseball with eight home runs.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .198 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Oakland has an OBP of just .270 this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Athletics rank 28th in the majors with a .325 team slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- This is the first time this season the Orioles are the moneyline favorite.
- Baltimore has ynot played as moneyline favorites of -196 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Orioles’ implied win probability is 66.2%.
- Bookmakers have not set an over/under in any of Baltimore’s games so far this season.
- The Orioles have not had a spread set for an outing this season.
- The Athletics will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Oakland has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +165 odds on it winning this game.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 37.7% chance of a victory for the Athletics.
- This will be the first time this season Oakland will play in a game with a total set by oddsmakers
- The Athletics will be playing their first game this season with a spread.
|Grayson Rodriguez (BAL)||Pitcher||Kyle Muller (OAK)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Rutschman leads Baltimore in homers with three while also maintaining a team-best .375 batting average.
- Including all hitters in Major League Baseball, Rutschman is eighth in home runs and 42nd in RBI.
- Rutschman enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .438 with two homers.
- Cedric Mullins is batting .175 with an OBP of .267 and a slugging percentage of .350 this season.
- Mullins is 39th in home runs and 29th in RBI this year.
- Adam Frazier has eight hits this season and a slash line of .286/.394/.500.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs with three and runs batted in with nine.
- Mountcastle enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .211 with one homer.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Ramon Laureano leads the Athletics with two home runs and has racked up a team-best batting average of .250.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Laureano ranks 39th in homers and 125th in RBI.
- Esteury Ruiz has three doubles and three walks while batting .219.
- Ruiz is 207th in homers and 166th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Tony Kemp is batting .200 with a double and five walks.
- Ryan Noda has hit two home runs to pace his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!