MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 6:35 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Kremer (R) OAK: Waldichuk (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (6-5) will look to Ryan Mountcastle, who is coming off a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Oakland Athletics (2-9) Wednesday at 6:35 PM ET on MASN. The Orioles are -175 favorites for the contest, according to sportsbooks. Dean Kremer will get the ball for Baltimore while Oakland will counter with Ken Waldichuk.
Orioles vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles score the fifth-most runs in baseball (62 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Orioles average 1.6 home runs per game to rank third in MLB play with 18 total home runs.
- Baltimore has the 18th-ranked batting average in MLB (.247).
- The Orioles rank ninth in MLB with a .338 on-base percentage.
- Baltimore’s .458 slugging percentage ranks fourth-best in baseball.
- The Athletics have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 36 (3.3 per game).
- Oakland ranks 25th in Major League Baseball with nine home runs.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .210 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Oakland has an on-base percentage of .281 this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Athletics rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .334 this season.
Orioles vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Baltimore has played as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Orioles a 63.6% chance to win.
- Oddsmakers have set a total for only one of Baltimore’s games yet this season. It went over the total.
- The Orioles have had a spread set for only one game this season, and they covered.
- The Athletics lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Oakland has played as an underdog of +148 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 40.3% chance of a victory for the Athletics.
- Oakland and its opponents have gone over the total in one opportunity this season.
- The Athletics have played one game with a spread this season and failed to cover in that game.
|Dean Kremer (BAL)||Pitcher||Ken Waldichuk (OAK)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 2|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs with five and runs batted in with 18.
- Mountcastle ranks first in the majors in home runs, and first in RBI.
- Mountcastle is batting .316 with three homers during his last five games and is on a three-game hitting streak.
- Adley Rutschman is batting .395 to lead Baltimore, while adding three homers and seven runs batted in this season.
- Rutschman ranks 16th in baseball in home runs, and 56th in RBI.
- Rutschman has a batting average of .563 with two homers over the course of his last five games and is on a five-game hit streak.
- Austin Hays is slashing .333/.366/.692 this season for the Orioles.
- Hays will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .316 with two homers.
- Cedric Mullins has collected seven hits this season and has an OBP of .250. He’s slugging .326 on the year.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Ramon Laureano leads the Athletics with two home runs and has a team-best batting average of .250.
- Laureano is 49th in home runs and 142nd in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Tony Kemp is batting .205 with a double and six walks.
- Kemp is 222nd among hitters in MLB in homers, and 142nd in RBI.
- Kemp brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .150 with three walks and an RBI.
- Jace Peterson has a team-high seven runs batted in.
- Peterson takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with two doubles, a walk and three RBI.
- Ryan Noda has hit two home runs to lead his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!