MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 14, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|Orioles||-1.5 (+134)||O 9.5 (+113)||-119|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-158)||U 9.5 (-138)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: BAL: Wells (R) CHW: Clevinger (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Orioles vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top power hitters will meet Friday when the Baltimore Orioles (7-6) and Chicago White Sox (5-8) take the field at 7:10 PM ET, live on NBCS-CHI. Ryan Mountcastle has six home runs for the Orioles (-119 favorites on the moneyline) while Luis Robert has five homers this season for the White Sox (+101). Baltimore’s Tyler Wells gets the start, and he’ll go against Chicago’s Mike Clevinger.
Orioles vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Orioles are the third-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.7 runs per game (74 total).
- The Orioles are fourth in baseball with 20 home runs. They average 1.5 per game.
- Baltimore is 12th in MLB with a .255 batting average.
- The Orioles are eighth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .339.
- Baltimore’s .455 slugging percentage is third-best in MLB.
- The White Sox have scored the 13th-most runs in the league this season with 60 (4.6 per game).
- Chicago’s 13 home runs rank 19th in Major League Baseball.
- The White Sox rank 10th in MLB with a .263 team batting average.
- Chicago has the 19th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.315).
- Fueled by 44 extra-base hits, the White Sox rank 14th in MLB with a .413 slugging percentage this season.
Orioles vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Orioles have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (2-1).
- Baltimore has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -119 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Orioles have an implied win probability of 54.3%.
- Baltimore has played three games with a set total, and have combined with its opponents to go over in every opportunity.
- The Orioles have a 1-2-0 record ATS this season.
- The White Sox have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Chicago has played as an underdog of +101 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 49.8% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in one of its three opportunities.
- The White Sox are 1-2-0 ATS in their three games with a spread this season.
|Tyler Wells (BAL)||Pitcher||Mike Clevinger (CHW)|
|0 – 1||W/L||2 – 0|
Orioles Key Hitters
- Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs (six) and runs batted in (19) this season while batting .264.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Mountcastle is first in home runs and first in RBI.
- Adley Rutschman leads Baltimore in batting with a .373 average while slugging four homers and driving in nine runs.
- Rutschman is eighth in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 29th in RBI.
- Rutschman will look to extend his seven-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .474 with three homers.
- Austin Hays has 16 hits this season and a slash line of .340/.380/.638.
- Cedric Mullins has collected nine hits this season and has an OBP of .273. He’s slugging .327 on the year.
- Mullins enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he’s hitting .125.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Robert paces the White Sox with five home runs and 11 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-best batting average of .340.
- Robert ranks third in home runs and 16th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Andrew Vaughn has six doubles and eight walks while hitting .279.
- Vaughn ranks 235th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 29th in RBI.
- Vaughn enters this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with two doubles, four walks and two RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi is hitting .260 with two doubles and three walks.
- Benintendi takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a walk and an RBI.
- Yoan Moncada is batting .308 with four doubles, two home runs and a walk.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!