MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Owen Miller will be up against starting pitcher MacKenzie Gore on Wednesday (at 1:05 PM ET) when the Milwaukee Brewers play the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park.
Game Info and Owen Miller Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 2, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +750)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Owen Miller Stats
- Miller is batting .264 with an OBP of .303 and a slugging percentage of .375 this season.
- He has reached base via a hit in 54 games this season (of 84 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 17 of those games.
- He has hit a home run in five games this season (6.0%), going yard in 1.6% of his plate appearances.
- Miller has produced at least one RBI in 27.4% of his games this year (23 of 84), with more than one RBI four times (4.8%).
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 7.6 K/9 rate compiled by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Nationals have put up the 27th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.95).
- Nationals hurlers combine to allow the most home runs in MLB (153 total, 1.4 per game).
- The Nationals will hand the ball to Gore (6-8) for his 22nd start of the season.
- The 24-year-old has pitched to a 4.42 ERA this season with 10.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4 walks per nine across 21 games.
Miller’s recent games
- at Nationals on July 31: 0-for-2
- vs. Reds on July 26: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. Reds on July 25: 0-for-4
- vs. Reds on July 24: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Braves on July 23: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 SB
- vs. Braves on July 22: 1-for-4, 1 R
- at Phillies on July 20: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Phillies on July 19: 0-for-5
- at Phillies on July 18: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Reds on July 16: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 K