MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Atlanta Braves, Ozzie Albies included, will play Griffin Canning and the Los Angeles Angels at 7:20 PM ET on Monday at Truist Park.
Game Info and Ozzie Albies Props
- Day: Monday, July 31, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Ozzie Albies Stats
- Albies has 102 hits and an OBP of .318 to go with a slugging percentage of .500 this season.
- Albies ranks 12th in home runs and ninth in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- He currently ranks 68th in batting average, 97th in on base percentage, and 23rd in slugging among qualifying hitters.
- Albies will look to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last games, he’s batting .273 with one homer.
- In 68 of 103 games this season (66.0%), he has picked up a hit. In 26 of those games, he had more than one hit (25.2%).
- He has left the park in 21.4% of his games in 2023, and 5.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Albies has delivered an RBI in 41 of 103 games this year, with multiple RBI in 21 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
Angels Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.2 K/9 rate compiled by the Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Angels’ 4.40 team ERA ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Angels rank 20th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 129 (1.2 per game).
- Canning (6-4) will take the mound for the Angels, his 17th start of the season.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 16 games this season with a 4.46 ERA, 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .245.
Albies’ recent games
- vs. Brewers on July 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Brewers on July 29: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Brewers on July 28: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Red Sox on July 26: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Red Sox on July 25: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 23: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 22: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Brewers on July 21: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 20: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 19: 0-for-4
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!