MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Atlanta Braves, including Ozzie Albies, will face Adrian Houser and the Milwaukee Brewers on July 28 at 7:20 PM ET at Truist Park.
Game Info and Ozzie Albies Props
- Day: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -117)
Ozzie Albies Stats
- Albies has collected 98 hits this season and has an OBP of .319. He’s slugging .505 on the year.
- Of all MLB hitters, Albies ranks 11th in homers and eighth in RBI.
- His batting average ranks 71st among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 94th, and he is 18th in the league in slugging.
- In 65 of 100 games this year (65.0%), he has recorded a hit. In 25 of those games, he had more than one hit (25.0%).
- He has hit a long ball in 22.0% of his games this year, including 5.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In 39 tilts this year (39.0%), Albies has notched an RBI, and in 21 of those games (21.0%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers staff has put up a 8.6 K/9, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- At 3.89, the Brewers have the eighth-ranked team ERA in the majors.
- Brewers hurlers have combined to rank 19th in baseball in home runs surrendered (124 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Brewers will send Houser (3-2) to the mound for his 12th start this season.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 13 games this season with a 3.86 ERA, 7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .291.
Albies’ recent games
- at Red Sox on July 26: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Red Sox on July 25: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 23: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 22: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Brewers on July 21: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 20: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 19: 0-for-4
- vs. Diamondbacks on July 18: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 BB
- vs. White Sox on July 16: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. White Sox on July 15: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!