MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ozzie Albies will return to action when the Atlanta Braves face starting pitcher Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies on October 7 at 6:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Ozzie Albies Props
- Day: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Ozzie Albies Stats
- Albies has 167 hits and an OBP of .336 to go with a slugging percentage of .513 this season.
- Albies ranks 16th in homers and fourth in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 22nd in batting average, 54th in on-base percentage, and 15th in slugging.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 70.3% of his games this season (104 of 148), picking up at least two hits 47 times (31.8%).
- Looking at the 148 games he has played this year, he’s hit a home run in 31 of them (20.9%), and in 5% of his plate appearances.
- Albies has picked up an RBI in 60 games this year (40.5%), including multiple RBI in 30 of those contests (20.3%).
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.04.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- Suarez (4-6) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.18, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .267 in 22 games this season.
Albies’ recent games
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 2-for-3, 3 R, 2 BB
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 3-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-5, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 22: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Nationals on September 21: 4-for-6, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!