MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ozzie Albies and the Atlanta Braves will take on starter Zack Wheeler and the Philadelphia Phillies at Truist Park on Monday at 6:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Ozzie Albies Props
- Day: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Time: 6:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Ozzie Albies Stats
- Albies has collected 167 hits this season and has an OBP of .336. He’s slugging .513 on the year.
- Albies ranks 16th in homers and fourth in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He currently ranks 22nd in batting average, 54th in on base percentage, and 15th in slugging among qualified hitters.
- Albies enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .368 during his last outings.
- He has picked up a hit in 105 of 149 games this season, including multiple hits in 47 contests.
- He has hit a home run in 31 games this year (20.8%), going yard in 5% of his trips to the plate.
- Albies has produced an RBI in 60 games this season (40.3%), including 30 multi-RBI outings (20.1%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 13 contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Phillies pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Phillies’ 4.04 team ERA ranks 11th in the majors.
- Phillies pitchers have been tagged for the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- Wheeler (13-6) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 33rd start of the season.
- The 33-year-old ranks 18th in ERA (3.56), sixth in WHIP (1.073), and 12th in K/9 (9.9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Albies’ recent games
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 2-for-3, 3 R, 2 BB
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 3-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-5, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 22: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!