MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ozzie Albies will be up against starter Aaron Nola on Wednesday (at 5:07 PM ET) when the Atlanta Braves play the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park.
Game Info and Ozzie Albies Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 5:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +300)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +100)
Ozzie Albies Stats
- Albies is batting .280 with an OBP of .336 and a slugging percentage of .513 this season.
- Albies is 16th in MLB in homers, and fourth in RBI.
- Among the qualified hitters, he ranks 23rd in batting average, 54th in on-base percentage, and 15th in slugging.
- Albies will look to extend his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last games, he’s batting .400.
- He has picked up a hit in 70.7% of his 150 games this year, collecting at least two hits in 31.3% of them.
- He has hit a long ball in 20.7% of his games this season, including 5% of his trips to the plate.
- Albies has picked up an RBI in 60 games this year (40%), including multiple RBI in 30 of those contests (20%).
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.03.
- Phillies pitchers have been tagged for the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (185 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Phillies’ Nola (12-9) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- The 30-year-old’s 4.46 ERA ranks 35th, 1.151 WHIP ranks 16th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Albies’ recent games
- vs. Phillies on October 9: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 2-for-3, 3 R, 2 BB
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 3-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-5, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 0-for-3, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!