MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ozzie Albies is on a 20-game on-base streak as the Atlanta Braves take on starting pitcher Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies on Thursday at 8:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Ozzie Albies Props
- Day: Thursday, October 12, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: -103)
Ozzie Albies Stats
- Albies has 167 hits and an OBP of .336 to go with a slugging percentage of .513 this season.
- Albies is 16th in homers and fourth in RBI in the bigs.
- Among qualified hitters, he ranks 23rd in batting average, 54th in on-base percentage, and 15th in slugging.
- Albies has a batting average of .368 over the course of his last outings and is on a six-game hit streak.
- He has gotten a hit in 107 of 151 games this season (70.9%), including 48 multi-hit efforts (31.8%).
- He has left the yard in 20.5% of his games in 2023, and 5% of his trips to the dish.
- Albies has produced an RBI in 61 games this season (40.4%), including 30 multi-RBI outings (19.9%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 13 contests.
Phillies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Phillies staff ranks seventh in baseball with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Phillies have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.03.
- Phillies hurlers have combined to surrender 185 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- Suarez (4-6) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 23rd start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 22 games this season with a 4.18 ERA, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .267.
Albies’ recent games
- at Phillies on October 11: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Phillies on October 9: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Phillies on October 7: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Nationals on October 1: 2-for-3, 3 R, 2 BB
- vs. Nationals on September 30: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Nationals on September 29: 3-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 27: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Cubs on September 26: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 24: 1-for-5, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!