MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: BSSD
|Padres||-1.5 (+146)||O 8.5 (-114)||-140|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-172)||U 8.5 (-106)||+120|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Martínez (R) MIL: Lauer (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Diego Padres (7-6) are set to take on the Milwaukee Brewers (8-4) Thursday at 9:40 PM ET, airing on BSSD. The Padres are listed as -140 favorites by sportsbooks, while the underdog Brewers have +120 odds for the contest. Nick Martinez takes the mound for San Diego while Eric Lauer is Milwaukee’s starter for the contest.
Padres vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres rank 18th in runs scored with 56, 4.3 per game.
- The Padres are sixth in baseball with 17 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- San Diego ranks 25th in MLB with a .229 batting average.
- The Padres are 18th in baseball with a .322 on-base percentage.
- San Diego ranks 15th in baseball with a .411 slugging percentage.
- The Brewers have scored 58 runs (4.8 per game) this season, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Milwaukee’s 15 home runs rank 11th in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers rank ninth in MLB with a .264 team batting average.
- Milwaukee is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking fifth with an OBP of .350.
- The Brewers are 13th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
Padres vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- This is the first time this season the Padres are listed as the moneyline favorite.
- San Diego has ynot played as moneyline favorites of -140 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Padres have an implied win probability of 58.3%.
- San Diego has had an over/under set by bookmakers three times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in one of those game (1-2-0).
- The Padres have put together a 2-1-0 record against the spread this season (covering 66.7% of the time).
- The Brewers lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Milwaukee has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +120.
- The implied probability of a win by the Brewers, based on the moneyline, is 45.5%.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over once in two tries this season.
- The Brewers have played two games with a spread this season and split those games 1-1 ATS.
|Nick Martínez (SD)||Pitcher||Eric Lauer (MIL)|
|0 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Padres Key Hitters
- Xander Bogaerts leads San Diego in home runs with four, runs batted in with 10 and his batting average of .327 is also best on his team.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Bogaerts is seventh in homers and 22nd in RBI.
- Bogaerts is batting .316 with one homer during his last five outings and is on a six-game hitting streak.
- Juan Soto is batting .217 with an OBP of .379 and a slugging percentage of .478 this season.
- Soto ranks 21st in baseball in homers, and 65th in RBI.
- Trent Grisham is slashing .196/.327/.435 this season for the Padres.
- Ha-Seong Kim has 11 hits and an OBP of .357 to go with a slugging percentage of .553 this season.
- Kim is batting .294 with one homer over the course of his last five outings. He also comes into Thursday’s game looking to extend his four-game hitting streak.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Willy Adames has put up a team-best three home runs.
- Adames is 21st in home runs and 45th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Brian Anderson has put his power on display as he paces his team with three home runs and 10 runs batted in.
- Anderson is 21st in home runs and 22nd in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Garrett Mitchell has a team-high batting average of .316, while leading the Brewers in home runs (three).
- Mitchell enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .333 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Brice Turang has a double, a home run and four walks while batting .294.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!