MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Parker Meadows will be matching up with starting pitcher Mike Clevinger on Saturday (at 7:10 PM ET) when the Detroit Tigers face the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field.
Game Info and Parker Meadows Props
- Day: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Parker Meadows Stats
- Meadows is batting .289 with an OBP of .386 and a slugging percentage of .474 this season.
- In 63.6% of his 11 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied three multi-hit games.
- He has hit a home run in one of 11 games (2.3% of his plate appearances).
- Meadows has knocked in a run in three games this year (27.3%), including two contests with multiple RBI.
White Sox Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the White Sox has delivered a 9.4 K/9 rate, which ranks fourth-best in baseball.
- The White Sox own a 4.88 team ERA that ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- White Sox hurlers combine to give up the fourth-most home runs in MLB (185 total, 1.4 per game).
- The White Sox’s Clevinger (6-6) will make his 19th start of the season.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 18 games this season with an ERA of 3.32, a 2.24 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.229.
Meadows’ recent games against White Sox
- at White Sox on September 1: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!