MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Patrick Wisdom and the Chicago Cubs will face starter Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Tuesday at 8:05 PM ET at Wrigley Field.
Game Info and Patrick Wisdom Props
- Day: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MARQ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -153)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -149)
Patrick Wisdom Stats
- Wisdom is slugging .478 this season, with a team-best 16 homers while driving in 34 runs.
- He has picked up a hit in 28 of 64 games this year, including multiple hits in nine contests.
- He has hit a home run in 20.3% of his games this season, including 7% of his trips to the dish.
- Wisdom has produced an RBI in 17 games this year (26.6%), including 10 multi-RBI outings (15.6%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 7.6 K/9 rate compiled by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Nationals have put up the 27th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.86).
- The Nationals surrender the third-most homers in the majors (133 total, 1.4 per game).
- The Nationals will send Corbin (6-10) to the mound for his 20th start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 33-year-old’s 4.97 ERA ranks 61st, 1.546 WHIP ranks 66th, and 6.1 K/9 ranks 61st.
Wisdom’s recent games
- vs. Nationals on July 17: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Red Sox on July 16: 0-for-0, 1 RBI
- vs. Red Sox on July 15: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- at Yankees on July 9: 0-for-1, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Yankees on July 7: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 6: 0-for-3, 2 K
- at Brewers on July 5: 0-for-1
- at Brewers on July 4: 0-for-2, 1 K
- vs. Orioles on June 16: 0-for-2, 2 K
- at Giants on June 11: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB