MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals take on the Oakland Athletics (with JP Sears on the hill) at Busch Stadium. First pitch is at 7:45 PM ET.
Game Info and Paul Goldschmidt Props
- Day: Monday, August 14, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +290)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -114)
Paul Goldschmidt Stats
- Goldschmidt has collected 123 hits this season and has an OBP of .360. He’s slugging .444 on the year.
- He currently ranks 39th in batting average, 24th in on base percentage, and 63rd in slugging among qualified hitters.
- In 65.8% of his 114 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 39 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 114 games he has played this year, he’s hit a home run in 14 of them (12.3%), and in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- Goldschmidt has picked up an RBI in 36 games this season (31.6%), including multiple RBI in 18 of those contests (15.8%).
Athletics Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Athletics staff has put up a 8.2 K/9, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Athletics have put up the last-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (5.77).
- The Athletics give up the fifth-most homers in the majors (159 total, 1.3 per game).
- Sears (2-9) will take to the mound for the Athletics and make his 24th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 27-year-old ranks 38th in ERA (4.15), 15th in WHIP (1.114), and 35th in K/9 (8.4).
Goldschmidt’s recent games
- at Royals on August 12: 2-for-5, 1 K
- at Royals on August 11: 0-for-3, 2 BB
- at Rays on August 10: 1-for-5, 1 K
- at Rays on August 9: 1-for-5, 2 RBI, 2 K
- at Rays on August 8: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Rockies on August 6: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Rockies on August 5: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Rockies on August 4: 2-for-5, 1 RBI
- vs. Twins on August 3: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Twins on August 2: 0-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!