MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals play the Atlanta Braves (with Mike Soroka on the hill). First pitch at Truist Park is scheduled for 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Paul Goldschmidt Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Paul Goldschmidt Stats
- Goldschmidt is batting .274 to lead St. Louis, while adding 22 homers and 70 runs batted in this season.
- Goldschmidt ranks 44th in homers and 49th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Among the qualified batters, he ranks 32nd in batting average, 24th in on-base percentage, and 60th in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 87 games this season (of 133 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 45 of those games.
- In 18 games this year, he has hit a long ball (13.5% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.7% of his plate appearances.
- Goldschmidt has picked up an RBI in 43 games this season (32.3%), including more than one RBI in 15.8% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on four occasions..
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Braves has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks first-best in MLB.
- The Braves own a 3.79 team ERA that ranks third across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Braves pitchers have been tagged for the second-fewest home runs in baseball (141 total, one per game).
- Soroka has been named the starter for the Braves and will make his first start this season.
Goldschmidt’s recent games
- vs. Pirates on September 3: 0-for-3, 2 K, 2 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 2: 1-for-5
- vs. Pirates on September 1: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Padres on August 30: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Padres on August 29: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Padres on August 28: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Phillies on August 27: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Phillies on August 26: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Phillies on August 25: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- at Pirates on August 23: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!