MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The St. Louis Cardinals, including Paul Goldschmidt, will take on Dean Kremer and the Baltimore Orioles on September 11 at 6:35 PM ET at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Game Info and Paul Goldschmidt Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Paul Goldschmidt Stats
- Goldschmidt leads St. Louis in batting with a .273 average while slugging 23 homers and driving in 73 runs.
- Goldschmidt is 46th in homers and 48th in RBI in the majors.
- Among the qualifying batters, he ranks 38th in batting average, 19th in on-base percentage, and 65th in slugging.
- In 65.2% of his 138 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 47 multi-hit games.
- He has homered in 19 games this year (13.8%), going yard in 3.7% of his chances at the plate.
- Goldschmidt has picked up an RBI in 45 games this year (32.6%), including more than one RBI in 15.9% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on four occasions..
Orioles Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate put together by the Orioles pitching staff ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Orioles’ 4.04 team ERA ranks 12th in MLB.
- Orioles pitchers have been tagged for the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (160 total, 1.1 per game).
- Kremer (12-5) will take to the mound for the Orioles and make his 29th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 4.07 ERA ranks 34th, 1.287 WHIP ranks 37th, and 8.1 K/9 ranks 34th.
Goldschmidt’s recent games
- at Reds on September 9: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Reds on September 8: 0-for-3, 2 R, 2 K, 2 BB
- at Braves on September 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Braves on September 6: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on September 5: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 3: 0-for-3, 2 K, 2 BB
- vs. Pirates on September 2: 1-for-5
- vs. Pirates on September 1: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 3 K
- vs. Padres on August 30: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Padres on August 29: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!