MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The St. Louis Cardinals, including Paul Goldschmidt, will take on Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox on July 9 at 2:10 PM ET at Guaranteed Rate Field.
Game Info and Paul Goldschmidt Props
- Day: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +270)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -125)
Paul Goldschmidt Stats
- Goldschmidt is batting .288 to lead St. Louis, while adding 15 homers and 46 runs batted in this season.
- Among all MLB batters, Goldschmidt is 34th in homers and 52nd in RBI.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 17th, his on-base percentage ranks 18th, and he is 34th in the league in slugging.
- In 57 of 86 games this year (66.3%), he has recorded a hit. In 31 of those games, he had more than one hit (36.0%).
- He has hit a long ball in 12.8% of his games in 2023 (11 of 86), leaving the yard in 3.9% of his trips to the plate.
- In 32.6% of his contests this season, Goldschmidt has notched at least one RBI. In 14 of those games (16.3%) he collected two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
White Sox Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The White Sox pitching staff is No. 1 in MLB with a K/9 rate of 9.8.
- The White Sox sport a 4.56 team ERA that ranks 24th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- White Sox pitchers have surrendered 124 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (fourth-most in baseball).
- The White Sox will hand the ball to Giolito (6-5) for his 19th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 28-year-old ranks 28th in ERA (3.50), 30th in WHIP (1.168), and 20th in K/9 (9.6).
Goldschmidt’s recent games
- at White Sox on July 8: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at White Sox on July 7: 3-for-5
- at Marlins on July 5: 0-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Marlins on July 4: 1-for-3
- at Marlins on July 3: 2-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Yankees on July 2: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Yankees on July 1: 2-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Yankees on July 1: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on June 29: 0-for-3
- vs. Astros on June 28: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!