MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Pete Alonso will aim for his 40th home run of the season for the New York Mets against Dane Dunning and the Texas Rangers at Citi Field. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Pete Alonso Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 30, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNY
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +320)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +120)
Pete Alonso Stats
- Alonso leads New York in home runs with 39 and runs batted in with 96.
- Alonso is third in home runs and third in RBI among all hitters this season.
- He ranks 129th in batting average, 91st in on base percentage, and 12th in slugging in baseball.
- In 57.6% of his games this year (72 of 125), he has collected at least one hit, and in 25 of those contests (20.0%) he recorded at least two hits.
- He has hit a home run in 28.0% of his games this year, including 7.4% of his trips to the plate.
- Alonso has delivered an RBI in 47 of 125 games this year, with multiple RBI in 26 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 12 contests.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers’ 8.4 K/9 rate ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers sport a 4.07 team ERA that ranks 14th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rangers pitchers have allowed 151 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game, ranking them 12th in baseball.
- The Rangers’ Dunning (9-6) will make his 21st start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 28-year-old ranks 14th in ERA (3.42), 25th in WHIP (1.207), and 46th in K/9 (7).
Alonso’s recent games
- vs. Rangers on August 29: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Rangers on August 28: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Angels on August 27: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Angels on August 26: 0-for-3, 2 K
- vs. Angels on August 25: 0-for-1, 3 BB
- at Braves on August 23: 0-for-4, 3 K
- at Braves on August 22: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Braves on August 21: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Cardinals on August 20: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 3 K
- at Cardinals on August 19: 2-for-4, 3 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!