MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH
|Phillies||-1.5 (+104)||O 8.5 (-117)||-208|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-121)||U 8.5 (-107)||+174|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Wheeler (R) ARI: Henry (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. will look to extend his 11-game hitting streak when the Arizona Diamondbacks (27-20) take on the Philadelphia Phillies (22-24). The Phillies are listed as -208 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 6:40 PM ET Monday, live on NBCS-PH from Citizens Bank Park. Philadelphia’s Zack Wheeler and Arizona’s Tommy Henry have been named the starters for this contest.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies have the No. 21 offense in baseball scoring 4.3 runs per game (198 total runs).
- The Phillies rank 20th in baseball with 48 total home runs.
- Philadelphia’s .260 batting average is ninth-best in MLB.
- The Phillies’ .322 on-base percentage is 15th in MLB.
- Philadelphia’s .421 slugging percentage ranks 10th-best in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the sixth-most runs in the league this season with 242.
- Arizona’s 52 home runs rank 16th in Major League Baseball.
- The Diamondbacks’ .267 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- Arizona has an on-base percentage of .331 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- Fueled by 157 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank seventh in MLB with a .436 slugging percentage this season.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have been the moneyline favorite 26 total times this season. They’ve gone 15-11 in those games.
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -208 or shorter, Philadelphia has a record of 2-1 (66.7%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Phillies a 67.5% chance to win.
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times this season for a 14-19-0 record against the over/under.
- The Phillies are 15-18-0 ATS this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won nine, or 50%, of the 18 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Arizona has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +174 odds on it winning this game.
- The Diamondbacks have a 36.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Arizona have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 17 of 36 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks are 19-17-0 against the spread this season.
|Zack Wheeler (PHI)||Pitcher||Tommy Henry (ARI)|
|3 – 3||W/L||1 – 1|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia with a .303 batting average. He’s also hit five homers and has 26 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Castellanos is 13th in batting average, 57th in on-base percentage, and 56th in slugging.
- Castellanos will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .263 in his last five games.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in (32) this season. He’s batting .263 while slugging .398.
- Bohm is 109th in homers and 18th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Bohm will look to extend his two-game hit streak. During his last five games, he’s batting .150.
- Bryson Stott has 53 hits this season and a slash line of .288/.321/.397.
- Stott enters this game on an eight-game hit streak. He’s batting .353 during his last five outings with two homers.
- Kyle Schwarber is slugging .404 this season, with a team-best 11 homers while driving in 23 runs.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Christian Walker has racked up a team-high 11 home runs and 34 runs batted in.
- Walker is 11th in homers and 10th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Gurriel is hitting .304 to pace his team.
- Gurriel ranks 49th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 48th in RBI.
- Gurriel has hit safely in 11 games in a row. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .300 with five doubles, two home runs, three walks and six RBI.
- Corbin Carroll is hitting .291 with 11 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 21 walks.
- Carroll enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, two home runs, seven walks and four RBI.
- Ketel Marte has eight doubles, three triples, six home runs and 14 walks while hitting .278.
- Marte heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .400 with a home run, two walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!