MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 12, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Strahm (L) ARI: Henry (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Nicholas Castellanos, batting .312 this season, leads the Philadelphia Phillies (32-33) into a matchup with one of the league’s other top hitters, Corbin Carroll (.312 AVG) and the Arizona Diamondbacks (40-25). Castellanos and the Phillies are -108 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup at Chase Field, beginning at 9:40 PM ET live on BSAZ. Philadelphia’s Matt Strahm gets the start, and he’ll go against Arizona’s Tommy Henry.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies have the No. 21 offense in MLB play scoring 4.2 runs per game (276 total runs).
- The Phillies rank 20th in baseball with 69 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Philadelphia has the 11th-ranked batting average in MLB (.256).
- The Phillies’ .321 on-base percentage ranks 15th in baseball.
- Philadelphia’s .415 slugging percentage ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fourth with 336 total runs this season.
- Arizona has hit 75 homers this season, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks’ .264 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking second in MLB.
- Arizona has an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- Fueled by 219 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank fifth in MLB with a .437 slugging percentage this season.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have a 19-15 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.9% of those games).
- Philadelphia has a 19-15 record (winning 55.9% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -108 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Phillies have an implied win probability of 51.9%.
- In the 52 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Philadelphia, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-30-0).
- The Phillies have a 22-29-0 record ATS this season (covering 43.1% of the time).
- The Diamondbacks have won 12, or 50%, of the 24 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Arizona is 12-12 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -107 or more on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 51.7% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total in 24 of its 53 chances.
- The Diamondbacks are 32-21-0 against the spread this season.
|Matt Strahm (PHI)||Pitcher||Tommy Henry (ARI)|
|4 – 3||W/L||3 – 1|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Castellanos is batting .312 with 38 RBI, both of which are tops among Philadelphia hitters this season.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Castellanos’ home run total ranks him 81st and his RBI tally ranks him 31st.
- Kyle Schwarber is slugging .430 this season, with a team-best 17 homers while driving in 35 runs.
- Schwarber is seventh in MLB in home runs, and 49th in RBI.
- Bryson Stott has collected 74 base hits, an OBP of .336 and a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Stott enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .389 during his last five outings.
- Trea Turner is batting .248 with an OBP of .290 and a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
- Turner enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five outings he’s hitting .316.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Carroll has a team-best batting average of .312, and paces the Diamondbacks in home runs (13).
- In all of the majors, Carroll is 19th in homers and 57th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte has 11 doubles, four triples, nine home runs and 24 walks while hitting .273.
- Marte ranks 63rd overall in homers and 113th in RBI this year.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has put up a team-best 39 runs batted in.
- Christian Walker is hitting .252 with 15 doubles, 12 home runs and 21 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!