MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Phillies||-1.5 (+120)||O 8.5 (-128)||-135|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-140)||U 8.5 (+101)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Wheeler (R) ARI: Davies (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (32-34) visit the Arizona Diamondbacks (41-25) at 9:40 PM ET Tuesday for a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. For the favored Phillies (-135), Nicholas Castellanos is batting .315 this year, fifth in the league, while Corbin Carroll ranks fourth in the majors with a .317 average for the underdog Diamondbacks. Philadelphia’s Zack Wheeler gets the start, and he’ll go against Arizona’s Zach Davies.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies rank 19th in runs scored with 284, 4.3 per game.
- The Phillies average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 20th in MLB play with 70 total home runs.
- Philadelphia has the eighth-best batting average in the majors (.257).
- The Phillies rank 15th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .322.
- Philadelphia is 11th in baseball, slugging .418.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the fourth-most runs in the league this season with 345.
- Arizona has hit 76 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .265 this season, which ranks second among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an OBP of .331 this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank fifth in the majors with a .440 team slugging percentage.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have gone 19-16 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 54.3% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, Philadelphia has a 12-9 record (winning 57.1% of its games).
- The Phillies have a 57.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 22 times this season for a 22-30-0 record against the over/under.
- The Phillies have covered 42.3% of their games this season, going 22-30-0 ATS.
- The Diamondbacks have won 13, or 52%, of the 25 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Arizona has a record of 6-8, a 42.9% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +115 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Diamondbacks have a 46.5% chance to win.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total in 24 of its 53 chances.
- The Diamondbacks are 33-21-0 against the spread this season.
|Zack Wheeler (PHI)||Pitcher||Zach Davies (ARI)|
|4 – 4||W/L||1 – 1|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Castellanos leads Philadelphia with a batting average of .315. He’s also hit eight home runs with 38 RBI.
- Among all batters in baseball, Castellanos’ home run total places him 83rd and his RBI tally places him 33rd.
- Castellanos will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .316 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
- Kyle Schwarber is slugging .427 this season, with a team-best 17 homers while driving in 35 runs.
- Schwarber ranks seventh in homers and 50th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Bryson Stott has collected 75 base hits, an OBP of .337 and a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
- Stott is batting .324 over the course of his last 10 games while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 39 while batting .263 with six homers.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Carroll leads the Diamondbacks with 13 home runs while racking up a team-best batting average of .317.
- Carroll ranks 20th in homers and 53rd in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .280 with 12 doubles, four triples, nine home runs and 24 walks.
- Among all major league hitters, Marte ranks 63rd in home runs and 117th in RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. paces the Diamondbacks with 39 runs batted in.
- Christian Walker has 15 doubles, 12 home runs and 22 walks while batting .248.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!