MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Phillies||-1.5 (+127)||O 8.5 (-136)||-128|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-149)||U 8.5 (+107)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Suarez (L) ARI: Kelly (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top hitters will meet Wednesday when the Philadelphia Phillies (33-34) and Arizona Diamondbacks (41-26) take to the field at 9:40 PM ET, live on BSAZ. Nicholas Castellanos is batting .316 for the Phillies (-128 favorites on the moneyline) while Corbin Carroll leads the underdog Diamondbacks (+109) with a .317 average. Philadelphia’s Ranger Suarez gets the start, and he’ll go against Arizona’s Merrill Kelly.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies have the No. 16 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (299 total runs).
- The Phillies are 20th in baseball with 72 total home runs.
- Philadelphia ranks sixth in MLB with a .261 batting average.
- The Phillies’ .326 on-base percentage ranks 12th in MLB.
- Philadelphia ranks eighth in baseball, slugging .424.
- The Diamondbacks are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 348 total runs this season.
- Arizona has hit 77 homers this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks rank second in MLB with a .265 team batting average.
- Arizona is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking seventh with an OBP of .330.
- The Diamondbacks are fifth in MLB with a .441 slugging percentage this season.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 55.6% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (20-16).
- Philadelphia has gone 14-10 (winning 58.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -128 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Phillies a 56.1% chance to win.
- In the 53 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Philadelphia, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-30-0).
- The Phillies are 23-30-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have won 13 out of the 26 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Arizona has entered 17 games this season as the underdog by +109 or more and is 7-10 in those contests.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 47.8% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- So far this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 25 of its 54 games with a total.
- The Diamondbacks are 33-22-0 against the spread in their 55 chances this season.
|Ranger Suárez (PHI)||Pitcher||Merrill Kelly (ARI)|
|1 – 2||W/L||8 – 3|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Castellanos leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 41 while batting .316, which is also best on the team.
- Among hitters in MLB, Castellanos is 88th in homers and 22nd in RBI.
- Castellanos is batting .318 with one homer during his last five games and is on a three-game hitting streak.
- Kyle Schwarber is slugging .439 this season, with a team-best 18 homers while driving in 36 runs.
- Schwarber is fifth in home runs and 48th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Schwarber will look to extend his two-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .250 with two homers.
- Bryson Stott is slashing .300/.342/.419 this season for the Phillies.
- Stott will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .500 with one homer.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 41 while batting .267 with six homers.
- Bohm will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .238 in his last five outings.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Carroll paces the Diamondbacks with 14 home runs and has a team-high batting average of .317.
- In all of the majors, Carroll ranks 16th in homers and 53rd in RBI.
- Carroll takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .450 with two doubles, two triples, three home runs, a walk and eight RBI.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .280 with 12 doubles, four triples, nine home runs and 24 walks.
- Marte is 66th in homers and 125th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Christian Walker has racked up a team-best 39 runs batted in.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr.’s 39 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!