MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, October 16, 2023 at 8:07 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Phillies||-1.5 (+129)||O 7.5 (-106)||-163|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-151)||U 7.5 (-119)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: TBD ARI: Gallen (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The NLCS begins Monday at 8:07 PM ET when the Philadelphia Phillies host the Arizona Diamondbacks live from Citizens Bank Park, and airing on TBS. Philadelphia has not named a starter for this contest, while Arizona is projected to send Zac Gallen to the mound. The Phillies are -163 favorites on the moneyline to win this matchup with the Diamondbacks (+139).
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies have the No. 8 offense in baseball scoring 4.9 runs per game (796 total runs).
- The Phillies rank eighth-best in baseball with 220 total home runs.
- Philadelphia has the eighth-best batting average in MLB (.256).
- The Phillies’ .327 on-base percentage ranks ninth-best in MLB.
- Philadelphia ranks fifth in MLB with a .438 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 746 (4.6 per game).
- Arizona’s 166 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an OBP of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .408 this season.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have a 67-41 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 62% of those games).
- Philadelphia has gone 26-15 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -163 or shorter (63.4% winning percentage).
- The Phillies have a 62% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Philadelphia has played in 148 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 70 times (70-77-1).
- The Phillies have a 72-81-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have won 40 out of the 86 games, or 46.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Arizona has won eight of its 18 games, or 44.4%, when it’s the underdog by at least +139 on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have a 41.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Arizona have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 64 of 147 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks are 85-67-0 against the spread in their 152 chances this season.
|(PHI)||Pitcher||Zac Gallen (ARI)|
|–||W/L||17 – 9|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia in home runs this season with 47 while driving in 104 runs.
- Of all MLB hitters, Schwarber is 134th in batting average, 46th in on-base percentage, and 39th in slugging.
- Trea Turner is batting .266 with an OBP of .320 and a slugging percentage of .459 this season.
- Turner is 38th in homers and 66th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Turner enters this game on a 10-game hit streak. He’s hitting .476 in his last five outings with two homers.
- Alec Bohm is slashing .274/.327/.437 this season for the Phillies.
- Bryce Harper leads Philadelphia with a .293 batting average. He’s also hit 21 homers and has 72 RBI.
- Harper will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .400 with three homers over the course of his last five games.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll paces the Diamondbacks with a team-best batting average of .285.
- Carroll is 46th in home runs and 66th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Christian Walker has shown his power as he leads his team with 33 home runs and 103 RBI.
- Walker is 16th in home runs and 12th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .276 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks.
- Marte heads into this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .318 with a double, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has 35 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 33 walks while hitting .261.
- Gurriel takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .238 with a double, a home run and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!