MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 8:07 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Phillies||-1.5 (+130)||O 7.5 (-125)||-166|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-153)||U 7.5 (-102)||+141|
|Pitching Probables: PHI: Nola (R) ARI: Kelly (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Phillies vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The NLCS continues on Tuesday when the Philadelphia Phillies play host to the Arizona Diamondbacks. The Phillies will look to build on their 1-0 lead in the series when the game begins at 8:07 PM ET on TBS. Philadelphia’s Aaron Nola gets the start, and he’ll go against Arizona’s Merrill Kelly. Bookmakers have installed the Diamondbacks as +141 underdogs, while the Phillies are -166 favorites on the moneyline.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Phillies are the eighth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 4.9 runs per game (796 total).
- The Phillies average 1.4 home runs per game to rank eighth in MLB action with 220 total home runs.
- Philadelphia’s .256 batting average is eighth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies’ .327 on-base percentage ranks ninth-best in MLB.
- Philadelphia ranks fifth in MLB, slugging .438.
- The Diamondbacks rank 14th in the majors with 746 total runs scored this season.
- Arizona has hit 166 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an on-base percentage of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Fueled by 484 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in MLB with a .408 slugging percentage this season.
Phillies vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Phillies have won 62.4% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (68-41).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -166 or shorter, Philadelphia has a 24-14 record (winning 63.2% of its games).
- The Phillies have an implied moneyline win probability of 62.4% in this matchup.
- Philadelphia has played in 149 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 71 times (71-77-1).
- The Phillies have a 73-81-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 40, or 46%, of the 87 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Arizona has entered 18 games this season as the underdog by +141 or more and is 8-10 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Diamondbacks have a 41.5% chance to win.
- Arizona and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 65 of its 148 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks are 85-68-0 against the spread in their 153 chances this season.
|Aaron Nola (PHI)||Pitcher||Merrill Kelly (ARI)|
|12 – 9||W/L||12 – 8|
Phillies Key Hitters
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia with 47 home runs this season. He’s batting .197 with 104 RBI.
- Schwarber’s home runs rank him second in MLB, and he is 11th in RBI.
- Trea Turner has 170 hits and an OBP of .320 to go with a slugging percentage of .459 this season.
- Turner is 38th in home runs and 66th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Turner enters this game on an 11-game hit streak. He’s hitting .476 in his last five outings with two homers.
- Alec Bohm has collected 153 base hits, an OBP of .327 and a slugging percentage of .437 this season.
- Bryce Harper leads Philadelphia with a .293 batting average. He’s also hit 21 homers and has 72 RBI.
- Harper enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .500 with four homers.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll leads the Diamondbacks with a .285 batting average.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Carroll’s home run total puts him 46th, and his RBI total ranks 66th.
- Christian Walker has put his power on display as he leads his team with 33 home runs and 103 RBI.
- Walker is 16th among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 12th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .276 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks.
- Marte takes a six-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 games he is batting .231 with a double, two home runs, three walks and five RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .261 with 35 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 33 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!